It's not a waste of time if you are learn something useful. So while surfing the net is often a time killer, there are some needles in the haystack, and by "needles" I mean gems of wisdom.
Search engine results for "undeniable truths" gives us a mixed bag. But a list at a site called funnyjunk.com couldn't be all bad. Here's a sampling:
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday Night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.
25. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand what they said.
Check out the full list. Here's one they left out: Be kind to your readers -- HTML is for written words, JPG is for photos.