In a blog post a while back I made passing mention of Obama's violations of the constitution which prompted an Obama supporter to email an objection to that accusation. At the time the most obvious violations were the recess appointments and the refusal to enforce immigration laws. But that was back in 2012. Along came the Obamacare implementation, and Obama really got busy.
Ilya Shapiro has compiled a list of ten violations this year alone in an article in Forbes. See the article for details, but the list is as follows:
1. Delay of Obamacare’s out-of-pocket caps.
2. Delay of Obamacare’s employer mandate.
3. Delay of Obamacare’s insurance requirements.
4. Exemption of Congress from Obamacare.
5. Expansion of the employer mandate penalty through IRS regulation.
6. Political profiling by the IRS.
7. Outlandish Supreme Court arguments.
8. Recess appointments.
9. Assault on free speech and due process on college campuses.
10. Mini-DREAM Act.
So making outlandish Supreme Court arguments -- number 7 -- is a violation of the constitution? Boy. Tell that to all the lawyers who do it all the time.
P.S. Allahpundit adds to the list.